Engagement Terms and Conditions Simplified
1. Getting Started
- Work begins when you sign our Statement of Work and pay an initial fee.
- Additional charges for daily rates, travel, and expenses are separate (details in the EXPENSES section), if applicable.
- We’ll bill you according to the payment schedule.
- Changes to the project may affect costs.
2. Our Role
- We provide services described in the Statement of Work (SOW).
- If project details change, we’ll discuss adjustments to scope and cost.
- We depend on you for timely information. We assume info you provide is complete and accurate unless you tell us otherwise.
- Any extra expenses will be charged to you.
- If you end the project after it starts, you’ll be billed for completed work, minus the non-refundable initiation fee.
- We’re not responsible for delays or problems beyond our control.
- You must pay our invoices within terms agreed upon.
- Our SOW doesn’t cover external specialists’ expenses unless specified.
- We’ll discuss specialist involvement and costs with you.
- Your materials stay yours. We may use your project success for our marketing and promotions once your project is commercialized and in the public domain.
- You can revoke our use of your materials at any time.
- We own materials we create, except for your materials.
- You get ownership rights in project deliverables once you’ve paid for our services.
- We’ll protect each other’s confidential information and use it only for this project.
Final Note: These terms are a summary. The actual terms and conditions in each Statement of Work take precedence